Friday 8 November 2013

Shizzi speaks out on Wande Coal's controversial 'baby face'song

Popular producer Seyi Akerele popularly known as Shizzi released a statement on his involvement in Wande Coal and Don Jazzy's 'baby face' issue.He stated that Wande Coal's 'Shawty go low' was produced by him but the credit was given to Don Jazzy. His statement in quote "I have heard some folks rant about me stealing production credit for Wande's nee single "Baby face" and I would like to clarify the issues.I was only doing my job making the beat for Wande Coal and thats what I did ,I don't see any reason why people jump into conclusion without taking their time to really dig into the matter for facts.Two years ago,I remember I created a demo for Wande Coal's 'shawty go low' and someone else took the credit.I was in shock because I had plans to finish the song with Wande and I was hoping it would be released as a single I produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment